Fluid Life is proud to announce that the new version of myLab is now available. This latest version of myLab is a complete redesign and rewrite focused on providing you easy to use tools to manage your reliability solutions. The new myLab includes a number of new features and enhancements. You have the option to switch to the new version now, or to continue using the current version. After a short trial period all traffic will be moved to the new myLab.
- All equipment records, all fields search function
- Spreadsheet editing capabilities
- Improved sample results view
- Forward sample results and tracking
- Zoom, pan, and measure microscope and OPC photos
- Advanced sample search and Excel exporting of results
- Bar coded sample label generation
- Component bar code label printing
- Bar code scanning
- Additional equipment organizational levels
- Roles and customizable main page
- Component Watch List
- More in-depth component information
- Alert and follow up enhancements
Upgrade your myLab
Access the myLab Portal and sign in. You will then see the option to upgrade to the new myLab. If you do not currently have a myLab account, simply fill out the myLab request form also located on the myLab portal.
myLab tutorial videos are available to walk you through the different features and tasks.
WinRoast® is more than just an electronic filing cabinet for your oil analysis results, it is a toolbox designed to help you achieve your reliability goals and to manage an effective successful oil analysis program.
WinRoast® allows our customers to be more strategic with their oil analysis results by enabling them to analyze and interpret data, one result at a time and in aggregate.
- WinRoast® streamlines your day to day operations
- Incorporates data quality that enables you to ask the questions if your samples have all the correct information for your specific requirements
- Data analysis that helps you to define sample scheduling and sample trends
- WinRoast® has an advanced replication system to make communication easier between you and the Lab
- WinRoast® is tailored to your specific needs and requirements
ceRoast makes taking samples error free with no fault sample point identification, paperless interface and sample information recording.
The CheckPoint™ module adds lube task, maintenance task, route, and work order scheduling, reporting, tracking and recording right in WinRoast®.
The CheckPoint™ Expert software module allows you to automate follow-up actions that are required based on oil analysis results.
The WinRoast® Integration Tool Kit is a set of technologies and APIs in WinRoast® designed to allow rapid implementation of integration projects of WinRoast® with other software systems such as CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), vibration, accounting, and ERM (Enterprise Resource Management) systems.
The Open Database Connectivity Driver (ODBC) allows the use of other reporting and analysis tools such as Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Microsoft Access and Excel to analyze your WinRoast® data. With the ODBC add-on to WinRoast®, Fluid Life is opening fluid analysis and related information to a wider world.
The WinRoast® Bar Code System puts sampling and documentation control in your hands and reduces the margin for error at the sampling point by: