Why Fluid Life?
- Independently owned and operated for over thirty years.
- Long-standing partnerships with customers in the mining, construction, industrial plant, oil and gas, and transportation industries.
- Over 100 experienced professionals across three locations in Canada and the United States.
- A reputation for delivering gold-standard fluid analysis and reliability solutions accurately and on time.
- A team of highly qualified, trained reliability and lubrication specialists with outstanding credentials.
- Knowledgeable team of Regional Account Managers possessing post-secondary science qualifications.
- Training investment of employees: 1300 hours for lab staff and 500 hours for sales staff annually.
- Students of the industry: we keep up with the latest trends by participating in symposiums, events and trade shows throughout North America.
Our tailored services
- Only company of its kind to combine state-of-the art oil analysis with reliability expertise and solutions.
- Industry specific test packages, reliability services and innovative software solutions completely tailored to your needs and operating budgets.
- Greater value than that offered by any other competitor.
Our customer focus
- We listen to you, really get to know your business and offer customized solutions.
- Our team leverages expertise and experience to become trusted advisors.
- We strive to make things as easy and efficient as possible from convenient program logistics to onsite coaching.
- We believe in knowledge transfer so we offer seminars, webinars, and public and private training sessions about lubrication analysis and reliability.
- Customer Care support is easy to access (toll free 1-877-962-2400).
Our tried and tested approach
- Reliability specialists assess overall lubrication processes, identify organization-level gaps and build a framework for your oil analysis program.
- myLab streamlines your day-to-day maintenance and lubrication tasks, efficiently tracks results and saves you time and helps mitigate risks.
- We establish guidelines and procedures and recommend improvements and measure and evaluate results to ensure a consistent return on investment.
Our commitment to excellence
- Formal accreditation is one of the ways we hold ourselves accountable in our quest for excellence.
- All laboratories are accredited by the Canadian Association of Laboratory Accreditation (CALA) to ISO/IEC 17025 for all tests on the laboratory scope of testing.
- Conformance to ISO/IEC 17025 ensures technical competence and generation of technically valid results.
Our culture of innovation
- Fluid Life’s industry leadership is accomplished through development of new and improved testing methodologies and instrumentation.
- Fluid Life engineers invented and developed an automatic viscometer that gained wide adoption in the fluid analysis industry and sold internationally.
- We designed proprietary oil analysis assessment, Sample Rank™, which has completely transformed how our clients’ data is interpreted.