Fluid Life has an opening for a reliable and conscientious Accounting Administrator. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Accounting Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day support activities within Fluid Life’s Accounting Department.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage order desk
- Prepare customer quotations when required
- Manage package specifications
- Manage onboarding tasks
- Set up new accounts in all software platforms
- Provide pricing information as requested
- Update software with current customer information
- Perform basic accounting duties including assisting with procurement, accounts payable, collections & receivables as well as fixed asset reporting and management
- Perform account reconciliations and assist with monthly and annual reporting requirements
- Assist with administrative duties, including front desk/switchboard cover as needed
Ideal Candidates Will Have The Following:
- Possession of a post-secondary education in business / administration
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- A positive attitude
- High degree of accuracy in your work
- Application knowledge of Management Information System software and the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- As a team player, you must have the ability to establish effective internal and external relationships
- Basic accounting knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of financial information systems and office administration procedures is an asset
Why Choose Fluid Life?
Fluid Life offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits plan and a company matching group RRSP program. Our generous profit sharing program rewards and allows employees to share in the success of the company. In addition, Fluid Life provides challenging work, the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals and an environment that encourages high performance and fresh perspectives.
If you are a customer service driven individual and this sounds like the right fit for you, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please quote the job title Accounting Administrator in the subject line.