Laboratory Sample Clerk
Fluid Life is seeking a Laboratory Sample Clerk to join our team in Brantford, ON. This is an exciting entry level opportunity to assist with receiving, logging in and performing basic prep work on over 400 samples per day. No experience needed!
This is a permanent full-time position with working hours of Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. You will be joining a team of lab staff working together to complete the analysis of samples received in the Brantford laboratory.
- Perform a wide range of laboratory tasks including sample preparation, reagent preparation and data entry.
- Perform routine subsampling of lubricants, coolants and fuels.
- Perform general administrative tasks including data entry, sample receipt, sample archiving and disposal
- Perform a variety of routine laboratory tasks including solvent filtration, sample preparation and reagent preparation
- Packing and shipping samples to other locations for testing
- Maintain stock room
- Adhere to strict QA/QC requirements
- Observe established safety regulations and comply with all health and safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Possession of a High School Diploma
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Positive Attitude
- Good Computer skills and knowledge of a MS-Windows platform
Why choose Fluid Life?
Working in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory. This is the highest level of quality accreditation that a laboratory can receive.
Fluid Life offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits plan and a company matching group RRSP program. Our generous profit sharing program rewards and allows employees to share in the success of the company. In addition, Fluid Life provides challenging work, the opportunity to work with a dynamic group of professionals and an environment that encourages high performance and fresh perspectives.
If your goal is to be a part of a diverse team dedicated to producing outstanding results, we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please quote the job title Lab Assistant (Brantford) in the subject line.