Order Desk and Sales Administration
Fluid Life has a current opening for a talented and motivated Order Desk and Sales Administration position in our Edmonton location. Reporting to the Controller, the individual in this role will provide exceptional customer service to new and existing customers.
Quick Facts about Fluid Life:
- Independently owned and operated for over thirty years.
- Won Canada’s Best Managed Companies 3 years in a row.
- Only company of its kind to combine state-of-the art oil analysis with reliability expertise and solutions.
- Over 100 experienced professionals across three locations in Canada and the United States.
- Processing incoming phone orders, email orders and standing purchase orders
- Effectively managing customer needs by checking various sources of data including prior sales habits and internally logged information
- Ensuring proper supply chain documentation to the warehouse
- Communicating accurate information on stocked product and lead times of non-stock items (and potential upsell opportunities related to current orders)
- Assist accounting in collecting required information from the customer for billing purposes
- Assist warehouse in collecting required information from the customer for shipping purposes
- Archiving and organization of completed order documentation: emails, shipping documentation, returns, purchase orders, etc.
- Timely customer service for outstanding matters related to orders (Tracking numbers, shipping dates, method of delivery)
- Generating new and repeat sales by providing exceptional customer service and accurately processing a large volume of customer transactions daily
- Willingness to meet deadline of one day turnaround for orders
- Create efficiencies to ensure an error free, seamless customer experience
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to meet one-day turnaround deadline for orders
- Be able to create efficiencies and to lead innovation for continuous improvements required for growth
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Experience with a computerized customer relationship management software package
- Basic knowledge of inventory processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to solve problems and willingness to learn
- French as a second language considered an asset
Why work for Fluid Life?
- Our core values and great workplace culture
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Part of a fast growing company with great opportunities
- Roof top patio and in-house gym
- Free coffee stations
- Relaxed and fun work environment
If your goal is to be a part of a diverse team dedicated to producing outstanding results, we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title “Order Desk and Sales Administration” in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.