Fluid Life has a current opening for a knowledgeable and proficient Software Developer to join our IT department in the Edmonton location.
Quick Facts about Fluid Life:
- Independently owned and operated for over thirty years.
- Won Canada’s Best Managed Companies 3 years in a row
- Only company of its kind to combine state-of-the art oil analysis with reliability expertise and solutions.
- Over 100 experienced professionals across three locations in Canada and the United States.
The Software Developer will be responsible for bringing their expertise and experience to contribute to a team that is adding new capabilities to capture, integrate, and analyze additional data sources into an existing suite of software comprising of a IoT data collection system, Linux/Unix based data processing system, web application platform, and a Windows application.
- Building IoT, data processing, mobile app, and cloud platform using an Oracle backend data store.
- Implement new software features and changes in existing software platforms.
- Assist with software and hardware support.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Excellent software design, implementation, debugging skills.
- Outstanding time management.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Or two or more years of experience with system on chip platforms, C/C++, Linux and Unix development, Windows Application Development (Visual Studio), Oracle.
- Share our core values of Openness, Collaboration, Respect, Excellence, and Family.
- French language fluency considered an asset.
WHY WORK FOR FLUID LIFE?
- Our core values and great workplace culture
- Great benefits and RRSP package
- Part of a fasting growing company with great opportunities
- Roof top patio and in house gym!
If your goal is to be a part of a diverse team dedicated to producing outstanding results, we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job title Software Developer in the subject line.