Fluid Life is currently seeking a talented Software Developer to join our development team in the Edmonton Head Office. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the successful candidate will utilize and leverage their expertise and experience to contribute to a team that is adding new capabilities to capture, integrate, and analyze additional data sources into an existing suite of software comprising of a web application platform and a Windows application.
Fluid Life is a growing company with a dynamic software development team that uses an agile programming philosophy and an open door policy to foster a creative yet relaxed environment.
- Building a new IoT, mobile app, and cloud platform using the latest tools such as Angular, React Native, and HTML5 using an Oracle backend data store
- Implement new software features and changes in existing software platforms
- Assist with software and hardware support
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Solid software design, implementation, debugging skills
- Exceptional time management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
2+ years of experience with system on chip platforms, C/C++, Linux and Unix development, Windows Application
- Development (Visual Studio), Oracle
- French language fluency considered an asset
WHY CHOOSE FLUID LIFE?
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of close-knit team of IT professionals who are passionate and knowledgeable about software development in a growing company. We have a fast-paced and challenging work environment with a casual atmosphere and a culture that rewards innovation. In addition, we offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefit plan, and a company matching group RRSP program. Our generous profit sharing program rewards and allows employees to share in the success of the company.
Fluid Life, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the past two years, is an independently owned and operated reliability solutions provider specializing in oil analysis and lubrication. Using a disciplined and proven methodology for delivering value from oil analysis, Fluid Life provides expert evaluation of test results, professional advice for corrective actions, prompt follow-up and tracking of financial results.
If your goal is to be a part of an expanding team dedicated to producing results, we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please quote the job title Software Developer in the subject line.