During these challenging times Fluid Life is here to continue to serve our valued customers. We have taken the time to review government and health service recommendations regarding COVID-19. The health and well-being of our employees, their families and the wider community is our top priority while, at the same time, recognizing the importance of maintaining timely and critical service to our customers.
Lab and Reliability Services Plan
As such, we have taken immediate precautions and developed contingency plans to ensure our Laboratory and Reliability Services remain in operation.
- Staffing and Off-site Work: We are complying with all recommendations and requirements provided by authorities in each jurisdiction. Due to the nature of our work, the majority of lab work needs to be completed on-site in the lab. However, we have established a set of functions that can be performed effectively off-site to accommodate staff working from home.
- Supply Chain: We are monitoring our stock and supply chain closely for key lab consumables and products, test kits and sampling supplies. At this time, we can fulfill requests for supplies and test kits as they are ordered. You can place orders for test kits and supplies by contacting our Order Desk at 877-962-2400 or completing the online form.
- Hygienic Lab Practices: We continue to follow good laboratory practice and hygiene, wearing appropriate PPE such as gloves, washing our hands and keeping our work-spaces clean.
- Travel and Self-Isolation: All work related cross border travel has been cancelled. Additionally, any team member that has recently travelled is required to self-isolate for a mandatory 14-day period.
- Individual Laboratory Closures: In the event of a single laboratory closure, we will re-route samples (adhering to proper shipping requirements) to the next closest laboratory for analysis.
- myLab™ Support: The myLab online platform will continue to be supported by our IT team to ensure all functionality remains accessible. If you have any questions regarding myLab, you can review our online Tutorials or contact Customer Care.
- Customer Support: Our Customer Care team is available to support any queries you may have. Should you have any specific requests that need to be addressed urgently, please contact Customer Care at 877-962-2400 or your Account Manager.
Your Support is Appreciated
We appreciate your support and continued confidence in our business during this time. Should conditions change, we will provide updated communications if a temporary closure of any of our laboratories is required by federal, provincial/state, or local authorities.