Worried about your oil analysis program not catching failures at an early stage? Overwhelmed by the large number of alarm conditions? Fluid Life offers a systematic approach for optimizing the flagging thresholds used on your oil samples. This service allows you to validate the relevance of current flagging limits and modify them as desired. Your two main benefits: better reliability focus and data noise reduction. Flagging Optimization may improve your site’s flagging limits while increasing the ROI of your oil analysis program.
- Analysis of your oil analysis histories and calculation of proposed flagging limits
- Review of proposed flagging limits against current global flagging limits to find key changes
- Identification of flagging limits to be tightened to ensure that problems are not being missed
- Investigation of flagging limits to be loosened to ensure that problems are not being ignored
- Summary report provided to you for review
- Fluid Life’s reliability specialist will build consensus with your site over the most appropriate
- New flagging limits are captured in Fluid Life’s laboratory system and applied to all of your
samples going forward
What is involved?
Fluid Life Reliability Specialists use an interpretive process for optimizing flagging rules. They will examine the most significant problem areas within your operation and validate them against machinery conditions. Key findings will be reviewed to gain consensus of how to respond effectively to your problem issues. Any modifications to the flagging rules will be uploaded into Fluid Life’s laboratory database and a final report will be issued as reference material.
Why Fluid Life?
We’re a company that’s All Ways Reliable. From analysis and evaluation to planning and strategy, Fluid Life has the expertise to help you achieve a higher level of reliability.