Want to find out how your oil analysis results stack up against your industry peers? By comparing your performance against other companies with similar equipment, you will get a better idea of which problems are common to your industry and which are specific to your operation. Having this perspective puts you in a better position to identify, understand and resolve these issues.
- Identify the signature of problems on similar units across fleet or plant
- Categorize problems according to site location, unit and component types
- Determine whether your results are unusual compared to industry peers
- Identify systemic lubrication issues affecting multiple units
- Establish framework for adjusting laboratory alarm levels
Fluid Life will conduct a data-mining exercise that identifies what the most common problems are and where they occur (i.e. which unit types and component types have the most problems). During this exercise, Fluid Life will compare your oil analysis performance to industry peers and identify sources of greatest deviation from average and possible corrective measures. This exercise can be performed using data from either Fluid Life or another laboratory.
Key findings are communicated directly along with a formal report so that you clearly understand opportunities for improvement.
Why Fluid Life
We’re a company that’s All Ways Reliable. From analysis and evaluation to planning and strategy, Fluid Life has the expertise to help you achieve a higher level of reliability.
- Fluid Life’s proprietary Sample Rank™ compares your data to over 5 million sample histories
- Outstanding team of lubrication and reliability experts to guide you through the process
- Report findings will streamline oil analysis flagging levels going forward
For more information on Industry Benchmark, contact a Fluid Life representative.