Oil Analysis Audit
A successful oil analysis program starts off with a strong foundation. A Fluid Life Reliability Specialist will conduct a thorough onsite inspection of your lubrication program, equipment to be tested and operating conditions. You will receive a comprehensive road-map document along with a turnkey process to get you started on the right track.
- Identification and documentation of gaps in your lubrication processes
- Identification of equipment to be included in the testing program
- Proper sample points, recommended fittings and sampling procedures
- Recommended test slates & sampling intervals
- Prioritized action plan for improving lubrication and oil analysis processes
We will assess your overall lubrication processes, identify organizational-level gaps, and build a framework for the oil analysis program. Assets will be evaluated on the basis of criticality, operational usage, fluid environment, size of reservoir and safety considerations. We will establish proper sample point locations, sampling procedures, test slates, sampling frequencies and data interpretation guidelines for each asset. Fluid Life will populate myLab with the asset list, testing defaults, sample scheduling information as well as provide a formal report with improvement recommendations.
Why Fluid Life
We’re a company that’s All Ways Reliable. From analysis and evaluation to planning and strategy, Fluid Life has the expertise to help you achieve a higher level of reliability.
- Outstanding team of lubrication and reliability experts to conduct audit
- Audit findings are uploaded directly into myLab
- Use the audit findings as a springboard for a higher level of reliability engagement
For more information on Oil Analysis Audits, contact a Fluid Life representative.