Fluid Life leverages our team of reliability experts to identify and document gaps within your lubrication process. This benchmarking exercise allows us to generate a prioritized action plan to address shortcomings and implement industry best practices.
Areas of Focus:
- Lubricant standards, consolidation and procurement
- Lubrication program objectives and indicators
- Lubrication and re-lubrication practices
- Lubrication program management
- Leakage control and safe lubricant handling practices
- Storage and handling
- Contamination control
- Oil sampling techniques
- Oil analysis
- Continuous improvement
- Training and certification
- Procedures and guidelines
Step 1: Identification – The process includes staff interviews, review of mechanical assets and discussion of compliance to maintenance practices and procedures.
Step 2: Documentation – Offsite report generation including recommendations and a prioritized action plan. Scorecard findings are also uploaded into myLab.
Step 3: Solution – Presentation of the final report to key stakeholders.
Why Fluid Life
We’re a company that’s All Ways Reliable. From analysis and evaluation to planning and strategy, Fluid Life has the expertise to help you achieve a higher level of reliability.
- Outstanding team of lubrication and reliability experts
- Well defined process designed to implement industry best practices
For more information on Scorecards, contact a Fluid Life representative.