Quality maintenance planning decreases equipment downtime, increases schedule compliance and wrench time, and increases production. Planned work is 10 times safer than unplanned work, and costs on average 3-9 times less than unplanned breakdown maintenance.
Planning Services is a well-organized methodology for deploying maintenance resources efficiently and for capably executing maintenance tasks such as Preventive or Conditioned Based Maintenance.
With Fluid Life, you will gain an entire team of maintenance planning experts and benefit from our experience on multiple sites to share and encourage planning best practices. We provide administration support by ensuring completed work orders are scanned and uploaded into your CMMS complete with notes and associated details. We strive for continuous improvement with precision maintenance auditing to ensure craft compliance to job plans and closed work order review to ensure all pertinent information is being captured and recorded.
Planning services is performed via:
- Definition and prioritization of the right work
- Development of the work structure and steps to complete tasks
- Recognition of the necessary tools, materials, and the skill sets
- Assurance of on-schedule accessibility of materials and assets
- Confirmation of completed work particulars through documentation in CMMS
Fluid Life’s Planning Services includes the following elements:
- Fleet Health Assessment
- Building and Reviewing Job Plans/Templates
- Processing Work Requests
- Condition Based Monitoring
- Preparing PM Packages
- Scanning, Entering & Closing Completed Work Orders
- Planning Majors (i.e. mid-lifes, rebuilds, change-outs)
- Planned Component Replacement Tracking and Budgeting
- Availability Tracking and Reporting
- Troubleshooting / Root Cause Analysis Participation
- Managing OEM and vendor relations for assigned fleet
- Analyze current practices and identify opportunities for improvement and/or ‘best practices’
Choose from a menu of services that we can provide anything from simple maintenance administration services to full scale equipment maintenance planning.