Maintenance & Reliability Fundamentals Training
- Maintenance & Reliability Fundamentals Course (3.5-Day)
- myLab Workshop (1-Day)
- Maintenance & Reliability Fundamentals Course + myLab Workshop (4.5-Day)
The Maintenance & Reliability Fundamentals course is recommended for maintenance or reliability personnel that want to understand reliability fundamentals, as well as add some tools to enhance the reliability of their equipment. Attendees will work through a Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) exercise to understand the basis of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM). Classical and risk-based approaches to corrective action decision making will be discussed. Learn the importance of root cause analysis (RCA), and practice one of the RCA methodologies on a catastrophic failure case study. This course can be a refresher for an experienced reliability practitioner, or serve as an introduction to proactive maintenance for technical personnel.
- Business Management
- Equipment Reliability
- Manufacturing Process Reliability
- Organization and Leadership
- Work Management
This course will include a review of each section to reinforce the grasp of the subject material, as well as a tour of our Edmonton laboratory.
myLab is a web application that integrates your equipment information, oil analysis data, lubrication tasks, and maintenance tasks. Whether you are just getting started or an experienced user, myLab training is essential for achieving your reliability goals and maximizing your return on investment. Each participant will be provided a laptop to work through exercises of the following topics and more:
- Manage units/equipment (create, edit, merge, delete)
- Set up oil defaults
- Register samples, print and scan bar coded sample labels
- Customize dashboard graphs
- Define and schedule lubrication and maintenance tasks
- Create routes and standing PMs and manage work orders
- Create and edit maintenance records
- Create custom fields and list entries
- Exporting Results
- Manage myLab users and administration
This option runs from Monday until Friday, and offers both the Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional course and the myLab Workshop at a discounted price.
You can register online directly with SMRP, at http://www.smrp.org/, and are welcome to challenge the CMRP certification exam. Exam cost is separate and additional to the course.