We’re a dynamic and innovative team of condition monitoring and reliability professionals. Independently owned and operated for 30+ years, Fluid Life continues to grow and services customers throughout North America, employing over 100 people across three locations in Canada and the United States.
Historically, we focused primarily on equipment fluid analysis, using laboratory services to analyze lubricants, coolants, fuels, filters and specialty fluids used in asset intensive industries. We’ve built on our analysis capabilities to include reliability services providing expert evaluation of test results, professional advice for corrective actions, prompt follow-up and tracking of financial results.
Mission & Values
Our mission is to keep industry’s equipment running reliably and profitably. We do this with integrity and dedication to our corporate values:
- Family – At work and at home
- Openness – We share knowledge about systems, processes and knowledge with each other and our customers
- Respect – For customers, employees and vendors alike
- Collaboration – On every project
- Excellence – In our people, products and services
- A team of highly qualified, trained reliability and lubrication specialists with outstanding credentials.
- Knowledgeable team of industry specific Account Managers possessing post-secondary science qualifications.
- Training investment of employees: 1,300 hours for lab staff and 500 hours for sales staff
- Students of the industry: we keep up with the latest trends by participating in symposiums, events and trade shows throughout North America.
OUR CUSTOMER FOCUS
- We listen to you, really get to know your business and offer customized solutions.
- Our team leverages expertise and experience to become trusted advisors.
- We strive to make things as easy and efficient as possible from convenient program logistics to onsite coaching.
- We believe in knowledge transfer so we offer seminars, webinars, and public and private training sessions about lubrication analysis and reliability.
- Customer Care support is easy to access (toll free 1-877-962-2400).
OUR TAILORED SERVICES
- Only company of its kind to combine state-of-the art oil analysis with reliability expertise and solutions.
- Industry specific test packages, reliability services and innovative software solutions completely tailored to your needs and operating budgets.
- Greater value than that offered by any other competitor.
OUR TRIED AND TESTED APPROACH
- Reliability specialists assess overall lubrication processes, identify organization-level gaps and build a framework for your oil analysis program.
- myLab streamlines your day-to-day maintenance and lubrication tasks, efficiently tracks results and saves you time and helps mitigate risks.
- We establish guidelines and procedures and recommend improvements and measure and evaluate results to ensure a consistent return on investment.
OUR CULTURE OF INNOVATION
- Fluid Life’s industry leadership is accomplished through development of new and improved testing methodologies and instrumentation.
- Fluid Life engineers invented and developed an automatic viscometer that gained wide adoption in the fluid analysis industry and sold internationally.
- We designed proprietary oil analysis assessment, Sample Rank™, which has completely transformed how our clients’ data is interpreted.