By listening and getting to know your business, we understand your concerns: reliable production, lowering maintenance costs, safe operation and minimizing environmental impacts. Establishing a successful routine oil analysis program is an essential part of your reliability strategy.
It starts with selecting a test package appropriate to your equipment and operating environment. We’ve combined customer feedback, our 30+ years of experience, a database of nearly 10 million samples, plus powerful analytical tools to create customized test packages for industry segments that focus on your biggest challenges.
CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING WHEN SELECTING A TEST PACKAGE:
- What are your goals for your oil analysis program?
– Early detection of failure conditions (predictive maintenance)
– Monitoring contamination control efforts (proactive maintenance)
– Measuring the extent of oil degradation (condition-based maintenance)
- Which approach is better suited for your operation:
– Collecting samples frequently and trending basic information
– Collecting samples less frequently, but reporting more in-depth information
- Can one test slate be used for monitoring all of your equipment, or do some assets warrant additional testing?
- If additional testing is warranted, how will this testing be requested (i.e. on a machine-based, time-based or condition-based schedule)?
Contact Fluid Life to purchase your test kits and associated sampling supplies.