Fluid Life’s ultimate goal is to unlock the full potential of your oil analysis program and to ensure its success well into the future.
Our Condition Assessment and Reliability Evaluation (CARE) Programs provide ongoing, sustainable solutions that put you in control.
Our CARE Programs create sustainable improvements using a disciplined and proven methodology for delivering value from oil analysis. Fluid Life will audit your existing oil analysis process, and will review data integrity, testing defaults, flagging rules, corrective action plans, reporting options and financial tracking. Deciding on corrective actions involves collaboration between both parties.
We will ensure your program stays on track through periodic meetings and program updates, where we will discuss program metrics, past performance, and opportunities for improvement.
With established and disciplined processes, cutting edge software tools and the talents and expertise of our reliability services team, you get excellent financial
returns and a higher level of reliability. Through analysis of in-service fluids, we define actions based on your equipment needs with the following benefits:
- Timely assessment of your equipment condition
- Prevention of failures
- Optimization of lubricants and their consumption
- Extension of useful economic life of your equipment
- Expert interpretation and commentary of problem samples
- Creation of reliability alerts for tracking actionable work
- Collaborative decision support for corrective actions
- Monthly reporting of program and financial benefits
- Reoccurring program review and status update meetings
- Ongoing data integrity support
When Sunhills Mining in Edmonton, Alberta, needed to make measurable, sustainable improvements to its fleet reliability—and capture a strong positive ROI—it found a comprehensive answer with Condition Assessment and Reliability Evaluation (CARE) services from Fluid Life. Check out how Sunhills reduced its downtime and extended equipment service life with help from Fluid Life. Watch the video!