The Fluid Life team is like family. We get that having a sense of connection and belonging makes a big difference and we’re passionate about extending that approach beyond our walls by being a part of the broader community.
We’re proud to sponsor or be a part of a number of charities and events that make a difference in each of the communities we work in.
For over two decades, we have been providing secure employment for people with disabilities through our strong partnership with Chrysalis, a non-profit organization committed to advocating on behalf of adults with disabilities.
Fluid Life sponsored the construction of a hockey rink (The Fluid Life Theo Fleury’s Rink of Courage) at the Little Warriors Be Brave Ranch, a one-of-a-kind treatment facility for victims of child sexual abuse.
We’ve sponsored a number of teams over the years including the Team Hunkin Women’s Curling Team and the Edmonton Sled Hockey Club.
Cure Cancer Foundation
We sponsored the Glenn Anderson 31st Annual Day of Golf for the Cross Cancer Institute held August 2019 in Edmonton, hosted by the Cure Cancer Foundation. The Cure Cancer Foundation generates funds for initiatives at the Cross Cancer Institute (research, diagnosis, treatment and patient care).
OTHER ORGANIZATIONS WE SUPPORT
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Salvation Army
- The Mustard Seed
- Cystic Fibrosis Canada
- The Lung Association
- The Winifred Stewart Association
- YESS (Youth Empowerment & Support Services)
- TeleMiracle Kinsmen Foundation
- Zebra Child Protection Centre
- The Canadian Red Cross
- MS Society of Canada
- Habitat for Humanity
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Brantford Firefighters Association
- Edmonton Sled Hockey Club
Associations & Affiliations
- STLE (Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers)
- SMRP (Society For Maintenance and Reliability Professionals)
- CALA (Canadian Association for Laboratory Accreditation)
- ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials)
- APEGA (Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta)
- ASET (Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists)
- ASQ (American Society for Quality Training, Certification and Networks)
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- ICML (International Council for Machinery Lubrication)
- HRIA (Human Resources Institute of Alberta)
- CPSA (Canadian Professional Sales Association)
- Chambers of Commerce